Senior UX Designer
Myntra is India’s leading e-commerce destination for fashion and lifestyle products. Millions of users shop and consume inspirational fashion content on Myntra every day. Myntra has the vision to make the world a more stylish, colourful and happier place. This opportunity is based in Bangalore and will report to Associate Director or Director, UX.
You're a creator, passionate about everything design, and obsess about details. You can see the big picture as well as the tiniest detail. You're an expert in designing interactions as well as in detailing the visual aspects. You’ll support Myntra’s shopping and engagement experiences primarily on the mobile and web platforms. You’ll collaborate with the product management as well as the engineering teams to shape the experience for millions of users. As a part of the UX team you will collaborate with other designers to evolve our design language, you’ll participate in user-research, and help innovate to make the experience even more delightful for our users.
As a senior designer you have.
● Experience designing complex applications for mobile and web
● Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate design decisions
● Proficiency in simplifying complex information for users. Developing information architecture for complex business applications with multiple stakeholders
● Proficiency creating design deliverable like wireframes, mockups, prototypes etc.
● Proficiency with Sketch/ Figma and Adobe suite of applications
● 2+ years of relevant experience with a M.Des./ PGDPD or equivalent, or 3+ years of relevant experience with B.Des./ GDPD or equivalent.