The UI/UX design function is critical to create and maintain best-in-class products across the chess24 portfolio. We are looking for a product designer with a user-centric mindset, passion for growth and attention to detail to join our Product team and champion design excellence through the product development lifecycle.
- Drive the design process from a high level vision to a low execution level;
- Develop and maintain mock-ups, prototypes and specifications;
- Maintain our evolving design system and create consistent UI in accordance with it;
- Translate research findings and user feedback into actions and recommendations for the development iterations considering the project goals;
- Participate in product strategy decisions;
- Plan and organise communication with all team members involved in the project;
- Lead the project from the design perspective and supervise implemented features;
- Defend users’ needs and define the requirements to make sure the product is optimised to deliver delightful user experience.
- 5+ years of experience in UI/UX or Product design;
- Excellent communication skills, fluent English;
- Problem solving attitude, critical thinking and attention to details;
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of the team;
- Willingness to learn about the online chess industry;
- Familiarity with the inclusive design principles;
- Strong design portfolio.
- A warm welcome and phased introduction
- A unique job in an inspirational environment where innovation is valued
- A company with a high potential to grow and lots of creative ideas
- An awareness that technical requirements and issues must be dealt with
- A flat hierarchy with an open-minded and transparent environment
- Flexible working hours
- Free all-incl. catering
- A subsidised pass for public transportation