Senior Product Designer
Talentspace is the first all-in-one live online recruiting event platform. With Talentspace we enable anyone to create online recruiting events (career fairs, recruiting events, assessment center etc.) that are interactive and fun. Our mission is to provide a safe, sustainable, and accessible way for people to meet, engage with, and get hired by companies, regardless of where they are.
We're one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, recently been funded by top-tier VCs and already count organizations such as Stanford University, WHU, CEMS, Google and Microsoft as customers.
As the platform grows in complexity and features, we're now looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our tight-knit team.
- Lead our team of designers, helping them with their current challenges, and coaching them continuously around personal development and design execution
- Leading strategic design initiatives, helping us find consistent solutions to intricate problems
- Collaborating with Product Management and Engineering to make sure we have an in-depth level of collaboration and alignment across disciplines
- Driving discovery efforts around complex topics, helping us to break down larger problems into more manageable ones
- Helping us extend our Design System and raise the quality bar of our interfaces across the entire product
- You have previous experience in leading design teams for at least 2 years through complex projects
- You have at least 5+ years of work experience working on design projects
- You hold a degree in a Design field or can show equivalent work experience
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates your experience in human-centered, visual design and interaction design
- You have experience designing web-based applications and an advanced understanding of information architecture, ideally in a SaaS environment
- You have an advanced understanding of information architecture
- You care about the details as much as about the big picture and you know how to build workflows that foster a high level of quality and refinement on design outcomes
- You have previous experience working with a diverse range of UX design methodologies and know what works in the real world
- You are business-fluent in written and spoken English