As Phylum’s UI/UX Designer, you’ll bring the company’s big technical ideas to life. You’ll create powerful visualizations that highlight the most important data from our SaaS platform, engaging technical and non-technical audiences alike. You’ll create designs that are clean, vibrant, intuitive, and optimized for user engagement. You’ll lead with confidence and have a huge impact on strategic decisions. You’ll also roll up your sleeves and manage small design needs as part of our rapidly growing start-up.
You’ll create the UI/UX for Phylum’s brand-new user platform. You’ll also design the security scorecard, a critical visual component of Phylum’s flagship product. In the medium term, you’ll design single page applications that excite, engage, and strengthen our brand recognition among the developer community. As we add members to our design team, you’ll ensure that there is thoughtful, exciting, and consistent design across the company’s visual touch points.
- 7+ years of professional experience as a user experience designer, user interface designer, interaction designer and professional experience in designing applications for web
- Experience translating vast amounts of data into compelling visualizations. Ability to decipher the most meaningful aspects of data
- Experience bringing user-centered design and research, incorporating user feedback
- Able to function independently and within a team environment with excellent collaboration skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, growing, start-up environment, a plus
We’re a venture-backed cybersecurity start-up on a mission to make software products safer and more resilient. Our flagship product quantifies open source risk and defends the software supply chain from cyberattack. As part of our team, you’ll help to bring our next generation DevSecOps tools to scale and defend the world’s most vulnerable software from malicious actors.
We’re founded by software developers, and our primary user is the software developer. Aaron Bray, Peter Morgan, and Louis Lang started Phylum in 2020. Our founders have extensive experience serving in the United States intelligence community, commercial red-team shops, cybersecurity startups, and as independent security researchers.
- Stock options
- Excellent health care
- Work from anywhere
- Unlimited paid time off policy with mandatory minimums