Subliminator is a print-on-demand company. Merchants can install our web application onto their Shopify store, create their own all-over printed products, publish them to their stores. When they get an order, we automatically deduct the base cost for the product, manufacture the product in our factory in China, and ship the product to the merchant's customer.
We're a software / clothing company, where we combine technology with manufacturing and are constantly pushing the boundaries to see how we can improve workflows, add new features for merchants, improve the aspect of manufacturing through software implementations, and simply coming up with new kickass ideas that fit within our business.
As Subliminator's UI/UX Designer, you'll bring the company's technical ideas to life. You'll create powerful visualisations that blend in perfectly with our current web application. You'll create designs that are clean, vibrant, intiuitive, and optimized for user engagement. You're able to think outside the box, and have a huge impact on strategic decisions. You'll also roll up your sleeves and manage small design needs as part of our rapidly growing start-up.
You'll create the UI/UX for Subliminator's new features. And you'll also work on improving current UI/UX implementations.
- 4+ years of professional experience as a user experience designer, user interface designer and professional experience in designing applications for web
- Experience translating vast amount of information into compelling visualisations.
- Experience bringing user-centered design and research, incorporating user feedback.
- Able to function independently as well as within a team environment with excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, growing, start-up environment is a big plus.
- Experience converting UI/UX work to HTML/CSS is a plus, but not necessary
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible working hours/days
If you're willing to go the extra mile we would like it if you can install our web application (which is where most of the UI/UX work will be done for) and play around with it to see how everything looks and works. Right now our web application only integrates with Shopify, so you'll need to create a Shopify page (free trial www.shopify.com) and install our free web application here --> https://apps.shopify.com/subliminator