Product Design Lead
We're developing Turn, the product that allows social impact organisations to have private, personal, guided conversations that change behaviour at scale.
Our product has come a long way in a short space of time, with a small but brilliant team. Our most recent success has been a COVID-19 Health Alert WhatsApp bot built using our product (in partnership with Praekelt.org and World Health Organisation) which reached over 12 million users in the first 4 days of launching. Our product has enabled governments, UN agencies and non-profits to launch social impact chat services and we need an exceptional Product Design Lead to join our team and lead our design practice. We believe that social impact teams should have the best products to work with, and we need your help to make this a reality.
We’ve always been a global team so you should be comfortable working remotely. This is a startup team with all the excitement, challenges and passion for the product that goes along with this - if you’re a Product Design Lead with excellent user interface and user experience design skills and an interest in the work we’re doing, please get in touch, we need you to start tomorrow!
The particular skills we’re looking for include:
- Define and own the complete product design process
- Experience Design: user research, UX Flows, wireframes, prototyping, testing
- User Interface Design: pixel perfect UI design, design system
- Product quality: Review and test product implementation
- Continuous collaboration with the Product Manager, Engineers and Data Scientists throughout the product delivery process, ensuring the best possible user experience for Turn.
- Work directly with customers to understand the value the product brings to them, as well as incorporating relevant constraints into the product design.
- Develop scenarios and user journeys that describe end-to-end customer experience, touch points that embody our brand and values.
- Interpret evidence-based research and incorporate the relevant insights into the product design.
- Work with the Product Manager, CTO and Managing Director to represent Turn globally to drive further growth through high-level engagement with clients, prospective clients and prospective funders
- Evangelise the product vision through conference presentations, media interviews and other social media interactions
If you want to join an extremely passionate team that’s busy changing the lives of millions, please get in touch with email@example.com