Robust Intelligence's mission is to allow anyone to build safe AI systems. The transition to AI is one of the most exciting technological revolutions of our time, but AI is still brittle and rife with vulnerabilities. Our flagship platform, RIME, empowers institutions across every industry to build robust, trustworthy AI systems.
We believe advancing the state of AI is a collaborative process that will require unusually varied skills and perspectives. To that end, we have built a multidisciplinary team of engineers and researchers with increasingly diverse backgrounds. Together, we are transforming how AI applications are built.
About The Role
Robust Intelligence team members build towards a future where every business has the confidence to deploy their AI, securely. Our team is at the forefront of building out a platform that's democratizing the tools and expertise needed to win the AI security gap. We're looking for an agile, creative, and focused designer to join us as a founding member of our design team at Robust Intelligence. As the first designer at Robust Intelligence, you'll have an opportunity to not only drive day-to-day acceleration of our product, but also shape what our design language and philosophy looks like at our company.
As a Designer you will:
- Design, prototype, develop, and improve the front-end experience of our AI security platform.
- Develop the processes within the company to move quickly in incorporating new features and feedback into the UI/UX of our products.
- Incorporate feedback from the product and engineering teams into your solutions and prototypes.
- Manage individual projects, priorities and deadlines.
- Collaborate heavily with other team members in the process of product development.
You will be a fit for this role if you enjoy:
- Creating beautiful applications and prototyping experiences.
- Quickly iterating on products and incorporating customer feedback.
- Collaborating with other team members to drive outcomes forward together.
Working in this area requires knowledge in one or more of the following:
- 2+ web design experience
- General UI/UX design skills
- Prototyping skills in Figma
- Basic capabilities with graphic creation
- Basic frontend knowledge (HTML, CSS, JS) is a plus
When it comes to building a robust security product, inclusion is our biggest asset. Our clients can rely on us because we rely on our team’s unique backgrounds and experiences to write software without blind spots. That's why we believe in the importance of building a safe and diverse community, where we embrace people who aren't afraid to challenge the status quo.
We look forward to hearing from you even if you feel unsure about whether you match the job description. At Robust Intelligence, we're looking for people from different backgrounds and career paths, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.