We are looking for a UI/UX Designer, who’ll be a part of a cross functional team rapidly designing
and prototyping new features and ideas for current and upcoming EYX products. Have a strong-
solid portfolio with Dashboard, Mobile and Web designs.
As an UI/UX Designer you’ll work closely with our Design, Engineering and Product Strategy
teams to deliver high quality and thoughtful experiences to our clients. You will be expected to
contribute to all aspects of design and execution, including pitching your ideas, designing the
feature (visual design, interaction design, and prototyping), and partnering with development
team to implement your vision.
We believe in Iterative design process and we hope, so do you. - It takes time to get things right
- Design and produce delightful user interface - experience for IOS Mobile and Desktop applications.
- Contribute to all stages of the design process from user research to wireframes and shipping the product.
- Take complex ideas and design on-boarding experiences that are practical, regionally relevant, and easily implemented for our line of products.
- Communicate design goals and specifications to the engineers responsible for building them.
- Be open to prepare and present rough drafts (Wireframes, Sketches) to internal teams and key stakeholders along the process.
- Work collaboratively under the guidance and direction of the Design Lead to visualize and iterate on concepts and digital experiences.
- Advocate for the prioritization of design-centered changes, refinements and improvements.
- A solid and up to date understanding of best practices, developments, and trends in Web, Mobile and IOS Design.
- Proficient design skills like Sketching, Wire framing, prototyping, creating high-fidelity mockups.
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite ( XD, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator), Figma, experience with Webflow or similar prototyping programs.
- Strong portfolio showcasing experience across all phases of product development. We are interested in seeing both your process and design outputs.
- Experience creating and implementing and maintaining a design language.
- Have an understanding of design standards, consistency, themes, branding & style guides.
- Conceptualize and execute designs from a blank canvas state.
Good to have:
- Ability to hand-code basic projects in HTML/CSS.
- Experience working at a startup.
- 3~4 years of relevant work experience as a UI/UX Designer.
- Competitive salary and good benefits
- Medical Insurance
- A positive, get-things-done working environment
- Company laptop, home office setup and other tools you might need.
- An opportunity to interact at a global level and solve for talent challenges across geographies.