About the Role
With strong design-thinking, research, and data-driven mindset, UX Writers are expected to translate business goals, technical problems, research points into words or a copy set. They can write for a different sets of audiences, produce design point of views and solutions, conduct mini or larger research projects, collaborate with other Writers or Designers outside the team.
What You Will Do
- Figuring out the message product marketing is seeking to express and translation this into written content.
- Writing copy to engage the reader
- Adhering to the tone-of-voice requested by product marketing
- Work closely and under the supervision of your Writer lead and following the predefined process that has been set by the team
- Proactively seek feedback about their works
- Own their assigned streams and take care of their own tasks
- Brainstorming with stakeholders
- Possess strong communication and collaboration skills with stakeholders
What You Will Need
- Should have at least 2 years of experience in the UX/advertising/creative writing industry
- Possess a vast knowledge of SEO, Content Marketing, Grammar both in English and Indonesian
- Possess a good knowledge of writing fundamentals such as structured thinking, critical, and creative thinking in order to develop their writing output
- Possess a good knowledge of product design such as design thinking framework and other frameworks in order to develop writing
- Possess insatiable curiosity to know your users, and how to make their lives better
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty to find out the root cause of an issue, or to validate your copy and or solution, either through quantitative or qualitative research
- Stellar skills in project management, stakeholders management, collaboration across roles, problem-solving, and seeking and giving feedback
- Aable to put the team’s needs above self (it’s not about you!)
About the Team
Gojek Design Team is made up of ~100 designers spread across 2 countries and ~7 teams.
We have people from a wide range of backgrounds and skills. Among us, we have designers who are experts in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Product Design, UX Writing, Illustration, Service Design, UX Research, and Motion Design. We envision, create and build products and services that meaningfully improve the lives of our users.
Over the last 4 years Gojek Design has grown with the rest of the organization building 24+ products. During this time, we have continuously evolved our processes, improved the quality of our outcomes, expanded our reach within the organization, and relentlessly advocated for our customers. We value constructive criticism, passionate debates, keeping work fun.
Our aim is not just to design the products, but also to educate everyone around us on what design is, and why it makes sense to always start with the users, and work backwards.
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It's also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.