Senior Product Designer
Treasure uses machine learning to help companies identify, manage and monetize cash flows. Treasure, is a VC backed company that is building a world class team! These hires are incredibly important as they will help shape our product, company culture, and will be the future leaders of Treasure. www.treasurefi.com
Things are moving fast, and we have huge plans for 2021 to scale our organization. We are incredibly passionate about our product - we are looking for individuals who share our vision, and diligently work toward reaching these goals as a team.
The leadership team is filled with incredibly innovative, intellectually curious, ethical, and energetic members. We are proudly funded by investors that uphold similar values. As such, we are looking for individuals with similar attributes to join our team, ones that truly believe they can contribute to the change Treasure is making to the business world.
We are looking for our first Product Designer to join our team at Treasure! You will work cross functionally with the team, including our founders, product managers and developers, to evolve our customer platform experience and drive impact.
If you are looking for a company with a strong vision and wanting to make a meaningful contribution that has a great impact, we would love to hear from you!
What You Will Do
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design challenges
- Design, and implement unique and innovative solutions to improve the quality of the application, advocating on behalf of our end users
- Partner cross functionally with other departments to define product requirements and oversee the user experience of the product from conception until launch
- Influence the shape of the product with research and data while executing design work using high quality wireframes, mockups, user journeys, and cross-platform interactive prototypes
- Iterate on designs based on team feedback, customer feedback, and data
- Define and evolve patterns and styles to ultimately create a design system that will be utilized throughout the product ecosystem
- Collaborate and share your expertise with other designers, Product Managers, Engineers, and stakeholders alike
Who You Are
- 5 years of professional experience designing for web or mobile applications
- High quality visual design execution and aesthetic
- Knowledge of latest UX trends, techniques, and technology
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end product design
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates your ability to create effective user-centered design solutions.
- Excellent understanding of principles of interface design and use of interactive technologies
- Familiar with industry standard design tools: Figma, Sketch, Balsamiq, InVision, Zeplin, Miro, Adobe Creative Suite, OS X, iOS and Android
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with able to clearly articulate your design methodology clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Ability to work with highly technical teams and handle multiple projects in an agile, fast-paced environment
Our amazing Treasure(s) (pun intended)!
Financial Wellness Package
Quarterly offsite retreats