If you have a bank account or a credit card, chances are good that you’ve seen our platform in action. By running the cash-back rewards programs for Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo and other financial institutions we place targeted, relevant, measurable ads in front of 150 million US consumers. Cardlytics is a win/win/win: driving engagement for banks, purchases for advertisers and putting money back in consumers’ pockets.
Cardlytics is the largest walled garden you’ve never heard of. We see one in every two card swipes across the US, covering $3.3T in purchases. This puts us in a unique position. We can help marketers predict consumer shopping preferences based on actual purchase data, and then use that data to reach bank consumers with offers they will love.
About the role
The UX Researcher will be an integral part of our Product team informing the creation of a suite of innovative tools for our advertisers, bank partners and internal customers You see being the first UX Researcher at Cardlytics as a great opportunity to establish and define research processes and practices. You are highly motivated and collaborative; adaptable and are always challenging yourself to learn the latest in the industry. You are excited to be a part of the team that will create the next generation of Cardlytics.
For consideration, please submit your resume and work samples.
- As the first UX Researcher at Cardlytics, establish the UX Research practice
- Drive a research culture and enablement across Design and Product Management
- Execute at every stage of the research lifecycle: design, organize, and conduct user research studies as well as present the results
- Run multiple concurrent user research related projects
- Ensure effective communication of quantitive and qualitative research findings, including synthesizing them into concise actionable recommendations and telling the user’s story.
- Collaborate and facilitate learnings across the broader organization
- Own shared learning agenda with strategic bank partners
Qualifications and skills
- Masters degree in Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction, Usability Engineering, Cognitive Psychology or related field or equivalent work experience in User Experience Research field
- 5+ years of experience planning, conducting, analyzing, and presenting the results of digital UX research with various methodologies is preferred
- Practical knowledge of digital UX research methods and practices, including an understanding for both quantitative and qualitative methods
- Relevant product research experience, either in an end-to-end, usability, or generative setting.
- Proficiency in communicating user research findings with cross-functional partners to drive impact.
- A self-starter, organized, with ability to work in a faced paced environment managing multiple projects concurrently with tight timelines with attention to detail and accuracy in all work