At LeasePlan Digital we are transforming LeasePlan, active in 32 countries, into a completely digital business. Engaging visitors to our site by creating and improving products is the main task for the designers.
What are you going to do?
The Design Systems team is responsible for creating the visual-and-interactive system that product teams rely upon to build beautiful, usable digital user experiences in a scalable and repeatable way. Our design system consists of the components and patterns, guidelines, and toolkits that enable designers and engineers to quickly-and-efficiently build products for the millions of LeasePlan users from across the world.
You’ll join a multi-disciplinary team to evolve the design system by maintaining and inventing new UI components and interactive patterns.
What we expect from you:
- Degree in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction or comparable
- 5 years of experience as a Designer
Skills & qualities:
- Proficient in Sketch and Abstract
- Knowledge of usability and best practice
- Experience designing for a variety of device types, experience with responsive design.
- The communication skills to clearly articulate your concepts and evangelize on their behalf.
- Experience working in continuous delivery environments where the pace is fast
- An appreciation of A/B testing and using data to inform design decisions
- Understanding the basics of web technologies
- Earnest, mature, and ego-free. You welcome candid feedback and can constructively give it as well.
- Curious to investigate new tooling such as Framer X
- Contributing and supporting design system
Meet the design team
We are a mixed team of product/visual/interaction designers, service designers, and UX researchers. Our team works collaboratively with stakeholders from the business, developers, and the customer. We design and deliver multiple products within LeasePlan. When a request or a new feature needs to be designed it is our job to represent the user and make sure the business goals are met, with the user in mind.
As a team, we work to understand the user's needs and translate this to our design. The team shares its work with each other to get feedback and validate ideas/concepts at an early stage. Our designers always try to be on top of the latest design trends to make sure our designs are always up to date. The designers are distributed across LeasePlan to support several teams, we meet at least once a week to make sure we are all on the same page and to discuss design or challenges.
What do we offer?
A challenging job where you work on products being rolled out worldwide. Besides, it is an inspiring environment that is always in motion, working environment surrounded by like-minded innovators working together from their home offices using Microsoft Teams, Slack, Jira and other tools to get the job done together. Our working community is close, sharing work and personal related matters to stay connected. Last but not least the opportunity to develop yourself in a growing international environment, with an appropriate salary and excellent secondary employment conditions.
A pre-employment screening is part of the selection process.