UX / UI Designer
Brand Value Accelerator
“Styles come and go. Good design is a language, not a style.” If you are fluent in design that works, we want to chat.
As a BVAccel UX / UI Designer, you'll champion the holistic creative vision for our clients: defining design objectives and opportunities, conducting UX and user research, building visual language, designing high-converting experiences and working with our developers day-to-day to ensure we are delivering creative work that sets a new standard for some of today's most notable brands.
Stuff you'll do...
- Conceptualize, wireframe and design high-quality interfaces across all viewports
- Plan and execute all aspects of creative deliverables for eCommerce projects from start to finish
- Clearly communicate design targets and establish measurable objectives
- Conduct user/demographic research and design solutions that resonate with target audiences or increase conversion
- Work closely with Front-end Developers and CRO strategists to deliver winning creative solutions
- Collaborate with world-renowned clients - helping them leverage design to acquire, retain and convert consumers
It's a fit if you have...
- 2-5+ Yrs Design Experience
- Adobe Creative Suite expertise - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Strong experience in digital visual design
- A solid understanding of typography and fundamental design principles
- The ability to effectively communicate design ideas and solutions to clients and team members
- The ability to make data-driven design decisions
- A passion about executing innovative new technologies and strategies
- Great communication (both verbally and in writing), are an enthusiastic problem solver, a thinker and an analyzer
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high freedom, high responsibility environments
- A low ego and high sense of humor
Bonus points for...
- Experience in sketch or vector-based UI tools
- Optimizely or Visual Website Optimizer experience
- Understanding of Front-End Development languages (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Experience in Interactive / Motion design
- CMS / eCommerce Design experience
- Understanding of analytics or conversion optimization
Who we are
- We are a team that leads with results, works hard to build the better, optimizes inward, stays gritty, and strives for excellence.
- We’re a member of San Diego Business Journal’s 2017 Best Places to Work, a 100+ person work fam, passionate, high-growth, fast paced and all in.
- We enjoy tons of office perks, a full social calendar, casual dress code, competitive benefits, unlimited PTO and free swag from premier client brands.
- We are motivated, ambitious and ready to join forces with you to take on the digital world!
What we do
- We’re one of the six pioneer Shopify Plus agency partners, currently the largest in the world.
- We partner with Shopify Plus, Google, Yotpo, Dynamic Yield and Workarea to offer website design/development, digital marketing, Amazon services and conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- We are innovative, data driven eCommerce experts with a best-in-class technology stack that allows us to create valuable digital experiences and accelerated revenue for our clients.
Brand Value Accelerator (BVAccel) is one of the pioneer Shopify Plus Partners and the fastest growing Shopify agency in the world. We are innovative, data-driven experts from across the eCommerce sector and we maintain impactful partnerships with Shopify, Optimizely and Google. With a best-in-class technology stack we create valuable shopping experiences that serve as the foundation of revenue acceleration. We create mobile-first shopping experiences that are anchored in the three pillars of eCommerce: acquisition, conversion and retention. We are informed by data and inspired by design. The results are unparalleled customer experiences that are highly converting and promote limitless growth.
With five offices located in New York City, Columbus, Tijuana, Los Angeles, and the heart of San Diego's business district, BVAccel has cultivated a work environment that fosters amazing eCommerce creations.
***Please note, BVAccel is unable to sponsor employment visas at this time***