Sage Intacct is looking for a creative and strategic UX/UI designer who is passionate about designing great online user experiences. Our site plays a key role in shaping a potential customer’s view of the company, and the UX/UI Designer is responsible for designing - and improving upon - any pages, features, and flows.
Responsibilities also include staying true to our design aesthetic through the visual design of the website and marketing assets. Emails, ads, and landing pages are the first touch points we have with a potential customer, and it is important for the UX/UI Designer to be able to express the Sage Intacct brand across these marketing assets.
- The UX, UI, and visual design of the website by balancing the needs of our users, our design aesthetic, and the objectives of the business
- Collaborating with the Marketing/Tech teams to assess product requirements and translate them into compelling designs that optimize the user experience
- Building rapid high fidelity prototypes, landing pages, and marketing assets
- Creating iterative designs that meet project objectives and incorporate feedback, analytics, and user testing
- Confidently presenting design ideas and recommendations to the team
- Keeping abreast of current design tools, techniques, and technologies
- Communication: You are able to clearly communicate to non-technical teams the impact based on research to drive the greatest impact within internal team stakeholders, and partners. You will support customer and prospect discovery sessions, as needed.
- Analytics and Testing: You run quantitative and qualitative tests and distill results into actionable plans for development initiatives.
- 5+ years of experience in a UX/UI Design role dealing with B2B/B2C websites, apps, software and/or mobile experiences.
- Strong visual design aesthetic and experience in designing in an agile environment.
- Familiarity in designing across multiple screen sizes and devices.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Figma or/and Sketch
- Research and validation experience including usability testing and a/b testing.
- Exceptional UI design, including but not limited to, concepts, prototypes, data visualization.
- Experience creating sitemaps, wireframes, design system, and customer journeys.
- Experience in creating, maintaining and scaling a design system
- Desire to be part of a team that values great design and high-quality work.
- Ability to recognize UX/UI issues and propose solutions.
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles and practices.
- Ability to understand business objectives and stakeholder needs and translate them into solutions.
- Anticipates problems, and seeks opportunities.
- High-energy, fast-paced work is fun for you.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with limited resources by being self-motivated and working independently to deliver projects on time
- Ability to think critically and creatively