Lead Product Designer
At Omnipresent, we want product design to be a key differentiator. We are looking for an experienced Lead Product Designer to help us take our product and brand to the next level.
You will work with our product and engineering teams to distill complex international employment and onboarding processes into simple, innovative and engaging user experiences in our cutting edge platform.
You have an eye for functional design and possess technical skills to distill high-level concepts and ideas into concrete high-fidelity designs. You should be able to iterate designs and solutions independently, efficiently and intelligently in a way that brings our product vision of simplicity to life.
Remote work is one of the great equalisers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live.
Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are finding it too complex, costly and time consuming to employ workers internationally. At Omnipresent, we’re cutting this complexity and providing our clients, and their remote workers, with a simplified, cost effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an automation-focused tech platform, we’re building the premier global employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
You'll provide design leadership across the business and advocate for the creation of a brand that is impactful and a user experience that is useful, usable, and delightful.
- You will own the overall product design strategy, design roadmap and design processes; from initial discovery and user journey mapping through to the execution of final UI design details.
- You’ll be working closely with Product to understand user journeys, and with the engineering teams to build and deliver beautiful and user friendly designs that simplify these user journeys.
- You will bring our product vision to life through storyboards, wireframes and high-fidelity designs supported by an iterative, hypothesis-driven design approach.
- You will develop our visual language and identity, continuously improving design processes to improve quality, consistency and efficiency
- By combining strong creative UI design with animation, visual story-telling and compelling marketing collateral, you will ensure this identity is consistent across all our product as well as marketing interfaces
- You will iterate upon concepts with your team members as you receive feedback from users and domain experts
You’ve done some of these things…
- Gained product experience in SaaS, fintech or other tech marketplaces
- Have used both quantitative and qualitative research to define a best-in-class user experience
- Working with cross functional teams designing iteratively to their needs and requirements, especially by building reusable assets and design frameworks
You’re the sort of person that…
- Is an inspiring leader who believes that design can have an essential and long-term impact on our customer behaviour and business success
- Has a strong portfolio showcasing high quality, thoughtful UI/UX
- Is independent, self-motivated, organized and understands the strategic thinking behind a digital product. You are comfortable working through all stages in product discovery and delivery with minimal supervision.
- Is open to constructive feedback, both giving and receiving
- Is confident in communicating and presenting your ideas in a way that inspires all stakeholders to do their best work together
What’s in it for you (apart from the most fun and challenging ride of your life!)
- Shared ownership - Being a part of our journey means you will own a piece of Omnipresent
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local holidays
- Equipment and infrastructure: We give you a budget for all the equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are
- Company retreats: We are planning biannual company-wide retreats post COVID, and well as socials and other team building activities
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the world - We don’t care where or when you work as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows
We believe remote working is a great equaliser and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.