JPMorgan Chase Bank
In addition to primary project work, you'll contribute to design systems such as our pattern library, visual design library, and motion library, as well as mentor others on the team. You'll hone your communication skills by presenting your work to diverse stakeholders and the broader technology organization.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Three to five years of UX experience
* Exceptional skills with standard UX software such as Sketch and Invision
* Experience with generative and evaluative research methods, motion design or video or an interest in learning those skills
* User-centric design approach that involves rapid testing and iteration of designs
* Understanding of how design translates to code
* Ability to use prototyping tools to convey design intent
* Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities on tight deadlines without compromising quality
* Understanding of accessibility and the ability to apply that to designs
* Open minded, collaborative and flexible work style
* Comfortable receiving feedback and critiques
* Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate the value of UX and the rationale behind your research process and design decisions
To be considered for this position, you must have a portfolio available for review.J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.