What We Do
Amplify-Now is an Adelaide headquartered scale-up software company. Over the last 7 years we have brought on clients across the US, Australia, NZ, Asia, and the UK. In 2019 we opened our US office which is driving rapid growth and creating many great opportunities for our team.
Our product Amplify, is being used by some of the biggest businesses on the planet. Amplify is an established product that is solving real problems at a large scale. In 2021, our focus is on delighting our users with new and improved UI and streamlined workflows.
We need your help to bring simplicity, unity and beauty to our user experience.
We are looking for an exceptional UI/UX designer to join our team and have a massive impact on our user experience, design framework, and brand. This is a high impact role as you will be the first resource that is completely dedicated to this pursuit.
The role needs an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs, understand the applications intent and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. The successful candidate will have an exceptional visual sense and complete understanding of UX and UI design principles. You will be able to recognise and solve problems with existing UI and be able to design systems that provide users with wonderful user experiences.
You will be responsible for ensuring experiences are designed from a user-centred perspective, considering business and technical requirements, and delivering work to be proud of.
- Total ownership of the Amplify user experience – this is your opportunity to have a massive impact on the framework, direction and execution
- Design and prototype elegant solutions for our web application
- Usability testing and final sign-off of the UX for all new development
- Working to improve our brand, use of colour and presentation
- Creating product collateral for use on our website and in communications with users
Qualities We Are Looking For Include:
- Passion for achieving great UX with an excellent visual aesthetic sense
- The ability to present design ideas with clarity and passion, and to receive feedback with open-mindedness
- Thorough understanding of interaction design principles
- Some experience in all areas of user experience design (information architecture, interaction design, visual design, prototype engineering, content, user experience)
- Ambition to grow personally and professionally
- User-centric mindset
- Excellent analytical ability - fine detail, big picture and levels in between
- Penetrating insight – to detect and illuminate deep issues and problems
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Highly creative
- Keen attention to detail
- Knowledge of and experience with UX/UI design and review tools
Interested In Applying
If you would like to explore your potential and work with a talented team in a nurturing environment, please contact our Product Manager at email@example.com. Include a current CV and letter of introduction. You may be asked to perform a small design exercise as part of the recruitment process and your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Only successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted