Who We Are
We are change agents. We are inspired technologists. We are unlike any other technology consulting firm. Our team fearlessly challenges the status quo, relentlessly pursues what’s next and pushes the limits of what’s possible. A Microsoft Gold Partner and multiple time Partner of the Year award recipient, Concurrency is renowned for its ability to turn unmatched technology expertise into client outcomes. Have we inspired the technologist in you? Come be a change agent at Concurrency.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re excited to add a Intern to our UX/UI team. In this role, you’ll collaborate with cross-functional teams consisting of user experience, architects, software developers, project managers and business analysts from requirements to release, visualizing data in compelling and understandable ways across multiple platforms.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams consisting of user experience, architects, software developers, project managers and business analysts from requirements to release
- Assist UX team in editing, modifying or creating wireframes, visual designs, prototypes, etc.
- Learn UX standards from usability-minded team members, engineers, and stakeholders
- Visualize data in compelling and understandable ways across multiple platforms
- Assist in research efforts to develop personas, user journeys and client solutions
- Design iteratively based on user research and feedback from stakeholders
What You’ll Need
- Currently pursuing an Associate’s/Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in User Experience, Web & Digital Media Design, Information Science & Technology, Communication Design, Graphic Design, Computer Science, or MIS/MCS
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0
- Permanently eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Experience in the user experience space either from personal or academic projects
- Practical and/or educational familiarity with user-centered design best practices
What Will Set You Apart
- Willingness to learn new software tools; knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Sketch, Invision, Adobe XD or related design/prototyping tools encouraged.
- Self-starter with a high degree of personal accountability
- Awareness of responsive breakpoints
- Knowledge of Bootstrap or other responsive frameworks
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Concurrency a great place to work. Concurrency full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs, excellent training program and bonus opportunities.