Senior Product Designer
Simulmedia is changing the game for video advertising -- linear TV, check; OTT, check; console and PC gaming, check. We integrate the unparalleled reach of TV with the data-driven targeting of digital, empowering both performance and brand marketers to take direct control of their video media buying and drive greater business impact with every ad dollar spent. We do this by giving them the ability to easily plan, buy, and optimize video advertising across multiple media channels through an automated online video buying platform.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Actively participate in design discovery activities to help define products, features and user requirements.
- Help define and develop a single underlying Design System that unifies the user experience across all products and platforms.
- Responsible for leveraging the Simulmedia Design System and brand guidelines while crafting user-centric solutions in an Agile product development environment.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Product, UX Design.
- Proficient in Sketch, Figma, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite (Sketch is our preferred concepting tool).
- Experience building and launching a consumer facing app.
- Experience collaborating effectively with Product Management and Engineering in agile and lean delivery methodologies.
- Experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- Portfolio and work samples including branding, user-centered design skills, visualizations of complex experiences such as flows, scenarios, personas, etc. (any fidelity), sketches to mid-fidelity interactions (show your process) and clickable prototypes (any fidelity).
- Experience with designing and implementing data-driven interfaces
- Knowledgeable of data visualization design principles and best practices
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- A strong design aesthetic and experience building Design Systems is a plus.
- Brand and Visual Design experience is preferred.
What is Simulmedia?
Simulmedia is a New York-based video ad platform that enables predictable, scalable customer growth. Powered by the company’s patented software platform, Simulmedia empowers marketers to rapidly receive audience and TV campaign insights and activate those insights via plans that quickly and cost efficiently reach more targeted customers on 130+ national TV networks with guaranteed delivery.
The Simulmedia Experience
We take tremendous pride in maintaining a high bar for employees and fostering a strong team environment. While we work hard every day, we also believe in relaxing together with lots of team activities. We have an unlimited vacation policy, tuition reimbursement, and no employee financial contribution for medical, dental, and vision benefits. We offer competitive salaries, stock options, and an annual bonus based on performance. Did we mention a very cool open-space office environment that fosters teamwork? And last but not least, we provide a free Citibike membership to all employees!