We’re C-Link, a fast-growing company in the ConTech space who are changing the way property developers manage construction. We’ve been going for 5 years and have plans to grow our product, software, and marketing team to create new solutions that disrupt the industry. To help us achieve our goals, we are looking to hire a UI / UX Designer who will lead product and website design.
This role will report directly to our Marketing Director, Liam Curley, and will involve working with the team to own the design process.
About the Role:
This is an opportunity for a Designer who is looking to take ownership of the whole design process for both the product and website in an exciting tech environment.
First and foremost, this is a design role, although we are looking for a designer with experience in UX.
In this role, you’ll take on complex product features and requirements and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs. At each stage, you will empathise with our users, using data and qualitative feedback, and ensure the final product surprises and delights them. Equally, you’ll work with the marketing team to ensure the website mirrors the design style of the product and reinforces the brand’s visual identify.
This is a remote position, although we will regularly meet in person (weekly) in Manchester, therefore we are looking for someone based in the North West, UK.
Here’s what you will do for C-Link:
- Work with the marketing team to interpret data and qualitative feedback, and apply it to your design
- Work alongside the Founders, Sales and Marketing and software developers to rapidly-produce concepts, wireframes and prototypes for the C-Link product and website
- Own the Product Design process from concept and research, through to the creation and delivery of the UI designs
- Communicate design solutions to our stakeholders
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce our brand style
- Support and elevate design quality standards across C-Link, actively offering improvements to process and culture.
- Alongside your marketing team members, engage with the user base and the wider C-Link community to understand their pain points and work toward long-term fixes that enable them to succeed with their goals.
Here’s what you will need to bring:
- Experience with Adobe creative suite of programmes, Microsoft office and Google Suite.
- 4-6 years of experience.
- A UI design portfolio, ideally with some experience in UX with regards to creating wireframes, referring to user testing and insights
- A team player. We're a small team that moves fast and our success rests on our ability to work together to create an amazing product.
- A strong desire to own the entire design process, from ideation and UX through to UI and interaction design.
- Ability to ask questions to challenge the status quo and to form your own interpretation of the C-Link brand.
- A true collaborator that is happy to receive feedback and to give feedback to others.
- Great communication skills. We work with a remote team so strong communication skills are a must.
We work largely from home with team meetings regularly. Your work life balance will be flexible, and we do everything we can to make life at C-Link as enjoyable as possible including monthly and quarterly team events.