We are looking for more Product Designers to join our design team in Cape Town. ?
In a nutshell: This person will make sure we offer the best web and mobile app experiences to our customers by working closely with product owners and developers to build products based on data and analysis.
- You’ll be part of a team of skilled and passionate people on a serious mission to upgrade the world to a better financial system!
- You’ll work with people who love building products.
- We’re Series B-funded and backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.
- We’re operating across more than 40 countries and with offices in London, Singapore, and Cape Town.
What you’ll need:
- 3 + years of proven product design experience for Android, iOS, and web.
- A strong UX/UI portfolio.
- Proficiency in tools such as Sketch, Craft, Invision, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Experience working in agile teams with developers, product owners, and other designers.
- Experience facilitating design sprints or workshops.
- Experience and mentoring other designers.
Knowledge of design systems, including Material Design and Human Interface Design.
More of what you’ll do:
- Constantly understanding the nuances of each platform and our varied customer demographics.
- Perform desk and field research, build prototypes and perform usability testing.
- Translate UX in UI according to platform-specific requirements.
- Produce development ready designs.
- Perform QA and A/B testing.
- Discuss the benefits and pitfalls of various design solutions with stakeholders.
- Continually keeping yourself and the rest of the design team up to date with the latest trends, techniques, and tech.
What to do if you are keen:
- Apply to the role.
- Make sure you include online work samples OR your current portfolio.
- Make it clear which design communities you are a member of.