UX/UI Digital Designer
Who we are:
Nutmeg is Europe’s leading Digital Wealth Manager, but we don’t want to stop there! We’re continuing to build our platform to help us achieve our mission of being the most trusted Digital Wealth Manager in the world.
Job in a nutshell:
We are looking for a talented and passionate UX/UI Digital Designer with a strong foundation in user experience, interaction design, as well as graphic and visual design skills.
This is a great role for an energetic, confident, and bold person with experience in exploring digital propositions and designing engaging products on both web and mobile, including information design and data visualisation. Someone who can push boundaries and take risks, supported by research and solid rationale.
You will need to be a conceptual thinker who can approach a project holistically, looking at the bigger picture and questioning to uncover the real opportunity and proposition; bringing your ideas to life through storytelling and prototyping, turning them into pixel-perfect digital solutions.
You will be expected to:
- Collaborate closely with the product and engineering teams on new products, optimisation, designing new tools, UI and UX on desktop and mobile
- Incorporate user research into everything you do
- Use, build on and evolve our in-house design system
- Engage in conceiving and implementing testing methods for your design work
- Work within a very flat organisational structure giving you the opportunity to work closely with the management team and all areas of the business on key projects
- Support the UX and digital graphic design needs of Nutmeg along with a talented and collaborative team of designers.
- Experience designing web and mobile projects
- Experience working with or creating design systems
- Experience across the UX discipline — from research and discovery to prototyping and design testing, and engineering collaboration for production builds
- Experience in designing banners and graphics for marketing and advertising
- Experience in design for Mobile applications
- Experience with Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Can explore concepts, shape design solutions, and rapidly visualise a proposition, through sketching and prototyping
- Great teamwork skills and an approachable and friendly manner
- Someone who enjoys expressing their creative ideas
- Have a strong focus on quality and timely delivery
- Someone with a good degree of ownership, autonomy, and drive
- 25 days’ holiday
- Birthday day off
- 2 days’ paid community leave
- Cycle storage and showers onsite
- Generous pension plan
- Private healthcare from day 1
- Season ticket loans
- Competitive salary
- Access to coaching platform & regular knowledge sharing
- Part of a diverse and inclusive Nutmeg team