AlemHealth is a fast-growing startup providing digital health services in some of the most difficult environments on the planet. In this role, you’re tasked with making things pretty, intuitive, and engaging. If you do well, your work will make doctors in emerging markets much more efficient (thus making them available to more patients), and will allow patients to engage with their medical care like never before.
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
Sometimes you will be redesigning a UI that doctors are directly using in their day to day efforts, sometimes you will be rethinking patient-facing apps used to engage with medical records, and sometimes you will be mocking up a social media post to tell people about the importance of early screening.
More simply stated, you’ll be using your keen eye for detail and design to conceptualise and execute on any number of tasks. You’ll be working directly with our product and engineering teams and incorporating feedback that our users give us. You’ll be the lead designer in all the different stages of our UI/UX process.
Here’s what you’d need to know:
- UX/UI Design Tools, i.e. watching you on Figma, XD, Illustrator, Invision and similar programmes should be like watching a fish practice swimming.
- Experience designing enterprise software that people will spend their entire day working on.
- How to work on all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- How to design with an eye on what will be easy to engineer and what will be challenging.
- Communication skills – you know how to effectively get your point across to our engineering team, and also to translate what a user tells you into tangible product changes.
- How to manage multiple processes at once, and ship designs quickly without freaking out.
Here’s what we offer:
- Work that matters. Help us build useful technologies and make them more beautiful. We save lives on the regular, so anything you can do to make our products more accessible is a net bonus to the planet.
- Flexible working. Do it remotely, or in our offices in Singapore, or anywhere you want actually. Just get your work done and we’re good.
- 2+ years' experience of working as a UX/UI Designer or an amazing portfolio on Behance/Dribbble/etc.
- Seriously good UI design skills
- Experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, personas, etc.
- Significant experience with Figma, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process with short sprints.