SO, WHO ARE WE?
Patron Technology enables live event organizers to create better, more customized experiences for their ticket buyers and deeper, more profitable relationships with their sponsors through an integrated, industry-leading event technology solution. Event organizers of different sizes and across different segments use Patron Technology for ticketing, marketing, fan engagement, CRM, logistics and data management.
Sounds interesting? Let’s talk.
WHY DO WE NEED YOU?
Patron Technology is seeking a talented UX designer to join our engagement and experiential platform teams. As a UX designer, you will define and create compelling user experiences for our client-facing CMS applications and fan engagement modules.
This is a remote position!
- Work with product managers and stakeholders to distill acceptance criteria into personas and detailed user flows.
- Translate product requirements into UX deliverables such as wireframes, prototypes, user journeys, flow diagrams, and design mockups.
- Collaborate with software engineers to realize conceptual mockups and prototypes into fully functional products.
- Identify gaps and iterative improvements in the design and platform by utilizing human computer interaction (HCI) concepts, qualitative / quantitative research, and user-testing.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a user experience designer or in a design related role.
- A portfolio of work showcasing professional experience.
- Experience using screen design tools to prepare wireframes, mockups, and prototyping (Figma is preferred).
- Experience working with software teams in an agile environment as a UX designer or similar role.
- Experience working on SaaS web applications of medium to large size as a UX designer or similar role.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions.
- Ability to articulate and break down the behavior of complex, abstract systems and workflows in terms of information architecture and user experience.
- An understanding of design in terms of systems, patterns, and components to create scalable solutions and experiences.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design practices, such as planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, and heuristic analysis.
- A strong understanding of ADA accessibility compliance in design.
- Ability to present, accept critique, and evolve UX concepts throughout the discovery and agile development phases of a project.
- Comfortable leading brainstorming sessions and design reviews with team members.
- Comfortable working remotely with teams and can leverage web-based tools to collaborate effectively with team members.
For more information on Patron Technology’s solutions visit our website: https://patrontechnology.com/