The UX Team from Nearsoft is growing and we're looking for a hands-on UI Designer that helps us build value for our clients’ projects by being actively involved in the creation of functional and aesthetic user interfaces. As part of the UX Team, you’ll work closely with designers, developers, and stakeholders to produce digital products, by designing engaging UI solutions.
What you'll do:
- Create low and high fidelity mockups using best design principles for user interfaces in mobile and web platforms.
- Create and set best practices and visual design standards.
- Design useful, usable, and desirable interfaces while considering research findings, business goals, and requirements.
- Demonstrate proficiency communicating throughout the design process from formulating high-level strategy to executing pixel-perfect mockups
- Collaborate and communicate with development teams and stakeholders in an Agile environment to produce high-quality digital products.
- Build and manage design systems including patterns, components, and guidelines for software products (Figma or Sketch)
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience designing digital products (web, mobile, and desktop apps).
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional teams and software products.
- Experience designing User Interfaces for web and mobile platforms.
- Advance use of Sketch,figma and Invision, or other similar tools.
- Ability to self-manage and conduct in a proactive manner.
- Location: Mexico (any city of México)