Snap Finance is a rapidly growing FinTech company focused on digital disruption in the $1+ trillion financial services industry. Our proprietary technology platform and machine-learning decisioning algorithms are changing the face and pace of consumer retail finance. FinTech is the combination of technology and finance and is at the forefront of the next generation of emerging disruptive technologies with the ability to democratize the lending process for all consumers. Snap has a strong supportive culture and is dedicated to its customers, merchant partners, and team members.
One of Snap’s company values is to “Invite the Ideas.” This happens by creating a dynamic culture where team members are treated with trust, respect, and dignity. Large companies tend to stagnate under the burden of compliance and regulatory pressures while Snap’s focus is to be nimble and fight the bureaucracy and office politics that turn an exciting career opportunity into a mundane job. Snap knows that happy, empowered, and engaged team members are essential to innovation and business success – especially when they enjoy working together, pushing and challenging each other to achieve amazing results. Snap’s approach works! With low employee turnover and exceptional customer service KPIs and reviews, 82% of Snap’s customers would recommend Snap to a close friend or family member, and over a third of Snap’s customers are repeat customers.
We are looking for a UI/UX designer who is competent in all of facets of the design process, and exceptionally talented and skilled in user centered design. They will work side-by-side with stakeholders and product owners to help nail their vision, by distilling rough product ideas into concrete designs.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
• Researching and analyzing industry UI/UX trends and competitor sites and strategies.
• Working with product teams to design user-friendly forms, applications, interfaces, and elements based on functional specifications.
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look.
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
• Conduct layout and design adjustments based on user feedback.
• Illustrate basic design ideas through well thought out wireframes.
• Design and maintain a living style guide.
• A user-first mindset — lots of empathy, advocacy, and a passionate drive to do what’s right.
• An uncanny ability to think through all use cases, not just the happy path.
• Well-versed in the tools of the UI trade.
• Extremely strong design chops with a keen sense of typography, composition and flow, as well as experience working with design systems and pattern libraries.
• Technically conscious and able to collaborate with developers. While coding experience and competence can be an advantage, it is not required
• Ability to create interactive prototypes using tools such as InVision.
• Illustration and animation skills are a plus.
• Knowledge of Agile and SCRUM methodologies in development life cycle.
• 3+ years UI/UX design experience.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Great Office Culture
- Company Sponsored Events
- Ping-Pong & Pool tables
- Snacks and Rocket Fuel
Snap Finance EEO Policy:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.