Senior UI/UX Designer
Databand is a series A stage startup operating at the cutting edge of Machine Learning and Data Engineering. Our mission is to help organizations build trusted data products. We do that by providing data teams deep monitoring on the health of their data pipelines, so that they can ensure reliable delivery of quality data.
What makes us different from other tools is that we are the only ops monitoring system built for data pipelines and the things that make them unique compared to other kinds of infrastructure.
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer to join the Databand team in our Tel Aviv office. This person is a creative problem solver, with a track record of crafting product experiences that blend design theory, our unique customer needs, and strategic business goals.
This person will gain a deep understanding of Databand’s business objectives, users, market opportunities, competition, and become well-versed on the product and its user personas (Data scientists, data engineers, and managers)
- Lead the creation of unified experience of first-of-breed DataOps monitoring solution
- Transform complex ideas into elegant products. Create wireframes and flows to define features. Rapidly test hypotheses to validate and refine your concepts and improve your designs.
- Create unified experience across all customer journey
- Collaborating with our engineering team and product managers to find solutions that balance functionality, development effort, and speed
- Providing engineers with whatever information is necessary to implement your designs (mockups, written documentation, svg icons, etc.)
- Understand the user and advocate for him. Review, collect, and identifying trends in customer feedback, then using your findings to push improvements
- Have 3-5 years of relevant product design experience. SaaS and Data Products experience is a strong plus.
- Have shipped software.
- Have a portfolio of work that showcases their work
- Enjoy working on big strategic projects as well as small tactical ones
- Be prepared to use data (where it's available) to form their design decisions
- Have excellent time-management skills and a for prioritizing the most impactful work
- Be comfortable working in an agile, dynamic team
- Believe that great ideas can come from anywhere, and embrace a collaborative design process
- Have the ability to clearly communicate concepts and designs through sketches, wireframes, and high-fidelity prototypes
Databand’s mission is to empower companies to create trusted, reliable data.
We do this by helping organizations gain total visibility over their Data Operations (DataOps) with a monitoring solution specialized for data infrastructure. Through instant integrations, Databand collects, organizes, and presents users information about their pipelines so that it’s easy to proactively find errors and zero-in on the cause. We’re saving organizations countless hours in troubleshooting time and helping our clients, including startups and enterprises, earn millions from more effective data products.
Databand is venture-backed and has a strong customer base. For more information, visit our website.