User Experience Researcher
Vinted is Europe’s biggest pre-loved fashion marketplace, with 34 million members in 12 countries. Our mission is green: we aim to make second-hand the first choice globally.
A team of more than 600 people from Vinted’s offices in Vilnius, Berlin, Prague, and Utrecht develops and supports our platform. We have a unique work culture that’s based on aiming high, taking ownership, co-creating, caring, and growing.
In this role, you’ll be part of our in-house Research team, which consists of quantitative and qualitative market and user researchers committed to building user-centred insights for the Product and Marketing teams.
For this new role we’re looking for a skilled User Experience Researcher to help the product teams to better connect with our users and to strengthen our UX research knowledge and practice.
An interest in leading other researchers and building a team would be considered as plus - we plan on continuing the growth of the Research team, therefore, more team leads will be needed in the near future.
In this position, you will:
- Build a deeper understanding of our users, their behaviour, motivation, needs and pain-points to influence product decisions at a tactical and strategic level.
- Design and execute both generative and evaluative research.
- Plan UX research roadmap.
- Work closely with designers, product owners, analysts, developers and strategists.
- Document findings and synthesise into actionable insights and recommendations.
- Communicate findings in a clear, organised and compelling way to drive product development direction and influence roadmap.
- Play an active role in UX design, be a strategic partner to product and design functions.
- Develop and innovate on our UX research practice, processes, tools system.
- Collaborate with other quantitative and qualitative researchers to build deep and holistic knowledge on Vinted product, users and their experiences.
- Experienced in research applied to mobile and web products.
- Have a strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during various product development phases.
- Able to plan and execute a variety of research independently - interviews, usability testing, diary studies, etc.
- Great communicators, able to speak fluently to designers, product managers and other stakeholders.
- Caring about users' problems and is motivated to improve their experience at Vinted.
- Proactive and having a problem-solving mindset.
- Keen to learn new things and apply them in practice.
- Team player, while also being able to work autonomously.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Excellent at communicating in spoken and written English. Knowledge of other languages (French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Polish) is a plus.
- Opportunity to join our stock options programme
- Learning budget (13.2% from net yearly salary)
- 25 working days of holiday
- Free Pilates classes and in-house gym equipment
- A canteen that serves homemade food at discounted prices
- Monthly team-building events
- A personal budget for shopping on Vinted
The salary range for this position is 3000 - 4700 € (gross) per month.
If this sounds interesting, you may be just who we need. Apply before December 7, 2020 and we’ll be in touch.