Lead Product Designer
Open to candidates based in the BOGOTÁ, COLOMBIA / SAN FRANCISCO, USA / BOSTON, USA / MONTREAL, CANADA
Commure enables innovators to build modern health software that improves the quality of care and its efficiency of delivery. We believe that better software for doctors, nurses and patients – and ultimately for the entire healthcare system – comes from connecting the top minds in technology, healthcare and design.
Design at Commure inspires a culture of innovation through collaboration, research, storytelling, and craft. Our product design team honors the people who are at the center of every experience we create. If you enjoy thinking holistically about user experience and product design — with wireframes, prototypes, design systems, user testing, and new feature design at the forefront of your thoughts — this role may be a fit.
We are looking for an experienced designer to be the design owner and strategic partner to Product and Engineering teams on key initiatives. As a Lead Product Designer, you will develop strategies based on insights of people around the world, and demonstrate mastery in your craft as you transform those insights into beautifully designed experiences.
At Commure, you will become part of something new. We stand for innovation and open standards. We stand for patients and the people who care for them. We stand for best practices and equal access to care.
Together, we will create the experiences that define the future of care. Join Us!
- Design experiences from start-to-finish – from early sketches, to mid-fidelity concepts, to engaging prototypes, to experiences that are ready for implementation.
- Work with research and product design partners to drive a continual cycle of design iteration and improvements.
- Partner with Product, Design, and Engineering to create design specs, documentation, and presentations that clearly communicate design intent and proposed solutions.
- Partner with the design systems team and engineers to build and ship components.
- Lead Engineering and Product teams in design thinking and product iteration.
- Provide product and UX feedback and recommendations.
- Deliver high-quality, polished, delightful
- 6+ years of experience designing and successfully shipping multi-platform products and features from start to finish.
- Creative problem-solver who can iterate with low-fidelity sketches of workflows and translate those into beautiful high-fidelity designs using Figma.
- Strong aptitude for building prototypes at various fidelity and mocking up animations and micro-interactions using your tool of choice.
- Expert knowledge of best practices in UI/UX and information architecture across iOS, Android and responsive web.
- Expertise in Figma, and may be active in the design systems community.
- Exceptional interaction and visual design skills with an eye for accessibility, localization, and motion.
- Excellent understanding of how to use data analytics, user testing and research to iterate quickly in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, agile environment. Extensive experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions.
- Experience presenting work to senior leadership and advocating for user needs in the context of business and technology drivers.
- Strong presentation skills, with an ability to effectively communicate design solutions to designers, engineerings, product, marketing, business and executive leadership. A strong portfolio URL.
Commure is committed to creating and fostering a diverse team. We are open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and believe that great people can always find a place. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all applicants throughout the application process.