You are a full-stack product designer. Your workflow includes product discovery, design strategy, wireframing, user journey mapping, iterative prototyping, user research, user testing, and visual design.
We take a user-centric approach to solving design challenges and are focused on growing our industry-leading expertise in both SaaS and consumer-facing products.
What you’ll do:
- Wireframe, flowchart, prototype, and create hi-fidelity designs
- Bring solid research and discovery practices to inform design and UX solutions
- Craft beautiful and elegant user-centered solutions
- Partner with our engineers, product designers, PMs, and stakeholders to oversee user experience for products and features from conception to launch
- Work in solidarity with our customers and partners
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with engineers and designers
- Provide and seek feedback from other designers to always push quality
- Design systems experience a huge plus
What we’re looking for:
- Three years of professional experience in product design
- An excellent communicator who can work well with clients and diverse teams
- Experience designing and shipping products that customers love
- Experience with the full-range of product, interaction, and visual design
- Experience using data to inform design and product decisions
- Talent in creating and maintaining complex design systems
- Ability to clearly communicate product strategy, design rationale and conceptual ideas
- Proficiency with Creative Suite, Sketch/Figma, prototyping & developer handoff tools.
- A portfolio of top-notch product work that demonstrates strong design and UX skills
Sure, an insurance technology company, powers digital insurance programs for the world’s most recognized brands and carriers. Its enterprise SaaS Platform and APIs accelerate digital transformation and omnichannel distribution without the need for additional IT resources. Sure streamlines all aspects of digital insurance sales and service with features designed for each phase of the insurance lifecycle. Founded in 2014, the company is headquartered in Santa Monica, California and has customers around the globe.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more information, visit https://www.sureapp.com/. Follow @SureHQ on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Employment at Sure is contingent upon a satisfactory verification of a general and criminal background check. Upon an offer of employment, all prospective employees may be required to complete an employment application. Any background verifications will be obtained with written consent from the individual.