ABOUT HAPPIFY HEALTH:
Happify Health is a LifeTech company whose mission is to improve access to mental, physical and chronic care through a single digital self-care platform while driving mass-market adoption of Digital Therapeutics.
We are a collective of scientists, researchers, clinicians, content creators and AI engineers united to solve some of humanity’s greatest health challenges. Our clinically-validated platform provides global access to one of the most comprehensive, evidence-based intervention catalogs available, resulting in better health and business outcomes for people and organizations.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Happify is hiring a talented Product Designer responsible for the delivery of high-quality and intuitive software user experiences for our rapidly growing health technology company. You will work closely with Product and Engineering teams to take new products and features from initial concept through to market launch.
- Build a user-centered design process and culture at Happify that puts our clients’ needs at the center of everything we do.
- Deeply understand our users’ goals/needs and use that understanding to drive evidence-based design decisions.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to prototype and to build.
- Use data, feedback, and learning to constantly validate how well what we’re building is working for the user.
- Present UI/UX designs to stakeholders, users and development teams in formal and informal settings. Articulate and demonstrate how design solutions address user needs, business goals, technical constraints, and other project requirements.
- A passion for serving our users.
- An academic background in design, computer science, or other relevant field.
- Design experience at a technology product company with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Expert capability in creating user flows, wireframes, and high-fidelity prototypes, using Sketch, Figma, InVision, Abstract or other design tools.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong desire to drive continuous improvement to processes and workflows.