As our Product Designer (UX/UI lead), you will be working alongside engineers and product managers
throughout all stages of the production cycle. Advocating for design solutions, highlighting inputs that
influenced the decisions including business and user goals, demographic and usage data, as well as research
findings. You will also be a key decision maker who will decide the direction of Mozper’s brand.
Your responsibilities include:
● Lead and create solutions for our mobile product design; from interfaces to people interactions.
● Lead and develop Mozper’s brand.
● Perform and participate in user research of new and existing features.
● Development of storyboards, mock-ups, and prototypes to communicate interaction and design ideas.
● Be in charge of the handoff process with the development team and the product manager
● Track and evaluate results for efficacy and value add
● Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications.
● Knowledge of user-centered design and research methodologies.
● Highly experienced in both UX and UI design, using tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Balsamiq, Figma,
● Experience designing consumer mobile apps from scratch (fintech, social...etc).
● Experience working under agile methodologies with technical team members.
● Spanish and English language fluency (Portuguese a plus).
● Based out of Mexico City, Mexico
● Competitive compensation package
● Fun and energetic work environment
● Opportunity to work with a product focused on improving the lives of the next generation.
● And much more!