Senior UX Design Lead
Prepaid credit & top up made simple. This has been our proud purpose since day one, and we're more passionate about making millions of lives a little easier every day. We make your online recharge possible around the world. Whether you and those closest to you are in need of credit for calling, gaming, entertainment or prepaid money.
What you will be doing
We are looking for a super passionate and structured Senior UX Design Lead. In this position you will be responsible for the total user design of our platforms. You will be the driving force of delighting the users of our products/platforms, solving user problems and making our user experience as fast, safe and simple as possible. You are responsible for professionalising the total design process, so from clear goal setting, conceptualising, designing and researching and making sure it is developed in the way that it is meant to be. You will lead our UX team, with 1-2 designers and 1 copywriter.
Your contribution to our mission
We are aiming to make a giant leap in improving the user experience of our platforms and for that we want to hire a senior professional with an extensive track record in designing super user focused products, a person with a strong opinion, and someone who is able to motivate and challenge for example developers and copy writers and to walk the extra mile for our consumers. You have experience with identifying commercial opportunities from a UX perspective. You will work together with the other UX Designers, Product Owners, Developers, and Data Scientists, where you are in the centre of our users, our commercial business and our tech development.
If this sounds like a job for you, then read on!
Your tasks will include things like
- Being the lead of creating a champions league user experience of our products.
- Identify user needs and align these needs with business goals and priorities, by translating them into consumer focused designs.
- Create complete and high quality design deliverables such as user journeys, interaction models and prototypes that demonstrate desired outcomes.
- Being able to set up an effective design process, whereby predictability of the outcome is high.
- Develop/coach your team to a high quality level.
- Align with multiple stakeholders, incorporating feedback early and often and appropriately with a user centered focus.
- Facilitate and/or participate in concept workshops, topic presentations, design sprints and other creative sessions.
- Consumer focus combined with good/smart commercial sense.
- You really like to make high impact designs that make us a bit better every day.
We are looking for someone with
- Strong conceptual thinker, passionate about always putting the user needs first.
- 4-6 years of relevant working experience
- Experience at a high volume ecommerce company.
- Experience in designing high volume apps is a plus.
- Outstanding portfolio demonstrating high value customer first designs, combined with a solid commercial focus (conversion)
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in product design, interaction design or equivalent discipline with problem-solving skills
- Extensive experience in setting up a professional design process, including pragmatic ways of user research and leading a UX design team.
- Speaking multiple languages next to English is a plus
What we offer
- 30 days vacation to enjoy
- The best relocation package in Amsterdam!
- Budget & time for your personal growth plan, conferences and events!
- Little hierarchy and a start-up culture with focus on teamwork and creativity
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, learn and grow whilst facing complex challenges
- Flexible working hours (+ remote work)
- Laptop + noise cancelling headset
- Good compensation and contribution to pension scheme
- Bootcamps & Yoga
- Free lunch & snacks (vegetarian & vegan options included)
- A multicultural environment with 100 colleagues and over 24 different nationalities and growing