We are looking for a UX Researcher to join our design team and contribute to the improvement of our customer experience and engagement in a multi country context.
You will work alongside motivated and passionate people, in an environment that will allow you to test your skills and enhance them.
Who we are
- We are one of the fastest growing european scale-up, backed by top international VC such as Fondo Italiano d’Investimento, 360 Capital, Innogest, DIP and Endeavor Catalyst.
- We want to change the world and help people achieving peace of mind, allowing them to get rid of the grocery shopping complexities.
- We work every day fast and together, thinking our long term ambitions with ownership and transparency, and we always dive deep using data and metrics.
- Our fast-growing international team is located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Poland and Czech Republic, with more than 14 different nationalities.
What you will do
- You will research User Personas and investigate user behavior, by focusing on different users: Customers, Shoppers, Brands and Retailers.
- You will organize and run, in person or remotely, User Research and User Testing to drive and validate design solutions and make our customers have memorable shopping experiences.
- You will work closely with UX/UI Designers, Data Analysts, Product Managers, and other stakeholders from Operations and Marketing departments in a collaborative way in order to reach our common goals.
- You will collaborate in concept development with the Senior UX Researcher for multi-country strategy.
- You will put users at the top of your priorities.
Why you should join us now
- Because we are a tech-product company and this is a unique opportunity to build a solid skill set to launch a career in Product Management at full steam.
- You can rely on talented young and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You get a competitive compensation package;
- Remote working.
- You have flexible working conditions and smart working;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com.
What you bring
You'll Catch Our Eye If You Have:
- You have academic background in the field of Cognitive Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Neuroscience, Anthropology, or a related field.
- You have at least 2 years of experience conducting applied User Research (software/web-based products context is a plus), and have a portfolio showcasing your work.
- You have skills in designing, conducting, analyzing, and reporting on both generative and evaluative UX Research methods (Surveys, Interviews, Usability Testing are mandatory).
- You have experience in a programming language commonly used for data manipulation and computational statistics (such as Python, SQL, R).
- You are an expert in design of experiments, multivariate statistics, descriptive statistics and basic inferentials including t-test and ANOVA.
- You have in-depth understanding of User-Centered Design.
- You have consideration for issues related to Accessibility.
- You master sharing user research results, by using your excellent communication skills.
- You consider copywriting as an intrinsic part of your research process.
- You’re fluent in English - we use it daily.
You Can Really Knock Our Socks Off If you have:
- You have a rigorous approach to UX Research and knowledge of when and how to apply qualitative and quantitative research methods during each product phase.
- You have proficiency in programming computational and statistical algorithms for large data sets.
What makes you unique
- You find it natural to put yourself in the shoes of the interlocutor (user, stakeholder, colleague) and have excellent relational skills; you welcome perspectives and opinions different from yours, and are prompt to think out of the box.
- You solve problems with a data-oriented approach, and have strong analytical and synthesis skills with a passion for drawing broad connections.
- You go beyond the surface and strive to know and show problems in depth.
- You know how to argue and prove your conclusions, and you are not shy in demonstrating that your work has a measurable positive impact on user experience, product, business, and company goals.
- When faced with an unknown situation, you get the chance to document and improve yourself.
- You are able to work independently and take initiative to solve problems, with excellent organizational skills.
- You are also a team player, someone who works with generosity and disposability.
- You are confident in working with UX/UI Designers, Data Analysts, Product Managers, other stakeholders from Operations and Marketing departments, and educating them on research best practice.
- You enjoy collaborative work in a dynamic, data-driven, and creative environment.