Team Lead Product Design
For over 20 years, Trusted Shops has been inspiring trust within and beyond eCommerce by offering innovative software products and our renown shop certification.
Today over 25 million online shoppers are Trusted Shops members, enjoy a safer shopping experience and share their feedback with one of the over 30,000 shops and businesses across Europe that utilise our products. And we are just getting started.
We attach enormous importance to the leadership and development of our product designers. This is why we are looking for you: a passionate Team Lead (m/f/div) to join our UX team and take on the leadership of our product designers and overarching product design.
- You take over the people management for the product designers, develop them further and empower your team to be successful through coaching, mentoring and leadership
- You facilitate career (personal and professional) development by aligning your employees’ personal development goals with opportunities in the organisation
- You act as a facilitator or as an enabler for your product designers when they need support for their research, workshops or UI work
- Your are responsible for the strategy behind our Design System Helios and the overarching design strategy of our entire product portfolio for both our 30,000+ business customers, as well as 25+ million consumers
- You ensure that the UX projects of our unit follow the company's essential steps of product discovery, as well as our "UX Design Checklist" criteria.
- You report directly to the Head of User Experience to align your work with the overarching UX and Product Strategy
- You already have several years of experience in User Experience Design and a proven track record of outstanding UX and UI designs
- You have leading experience and already developed employees on a personal and/ or professional level
- You are keen to use your experience in leadership to develop your employees and support them in achieving their goals
- You are familiar with the strategy of using a design system and have preferrable already worked on one yourself
- You focus on outcome instead of output
- People empowerment is at the heart of your leadership style
- You keep our company's big picture in mind but are just as well keen to focus on smaller project topics and issues, thanks to your "hands-on" mentality
- You are fluent in English. German is a plus.
What we are offering
- Permanent contract at Europe's trust mark in the heart of Cologne
- 30,5 days of holiday to recharge your batteries and get inspiration
- Intensive on-boarding and training opportunities.
- Flexitime in the office in Cologne Ehrenfeld, or remotely whereever you are
- Team events & company parties with you + 1 (or your whole family). (Let's be honest here: Currently there are no large team events, but we are all looking forward to get back on this party track …)
- Free drinks and fruits, discounted lunch in our Cologne office.
- In-house health program (Health Pass) with sports courses and prevention measures.
- An international team full of energy with the goal to develop exceptional products that push the envelope.