UI / UX Designer
We are looking for a highly motivated UI/UX Designer (f/m/d), full-time remote.
Being part of alfaview® means being part of a product that shapes the way we communicate and teach worldwide. We are an international team of professionals from various disciplines working closely together, helping and mentoring each other and always chasing for the best solutions. We have flat hierarchies and provide a fun, modern and open-minded working atmosphere. We are looking for team players with a quick mind who like the kind of start-up spirit we provide.
Our Design Team is looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer who wants to tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible, and easy-to-use designs for our video conferencing platform. Your mission is to accompany new features from the beginning and to develop user-oriented solutions in collaboration with a team of designers, engineers, and product managers.
- You transform complex tasks into intuitive, accessible, and easy-to-use designs
- You communicate the user experience by using user flows, wireframes, interface mock-ups and prototypes
- You are part of refining and extending our design system
- You lead and ideate products from scratch and improve features, all with a user-centred design process
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Design or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience
- Experience designing across multiple platforms and collaborating with multidisciplinary teams throughout the design process
- Experience in handling and working with design systems
- Familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to design for platforms such as desktop and mobile (iOS and Android native apps)
- You have a comprehensive portfolio with previous work that demonstrates experience with crafting usable digital interfaces
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
You feel excited about this opportunity?
We cannot wait to receive your application including your resume in English, your possible starting date and salary expectations. We would also love to have a look at some work samples or a personal project. You are also welcome to share your social coding profile (GitHub, GitLab, etc.).