Senior UI/UX Designer
Truveris is a digital health company that partners with employers, brokers, and pharmaceutical companies to dramatically improve people’s ability to afford and access prescription drugs. With expertise and technology solutions that span across the prescription drug ecosystem, we deliver the outcomes people and businesses need to thrive.
We are on a mission to transform the pharmacy benefit industry and are backed by leading venture capital firms including Canaan Partners, First Round, New Atlantic Ventures, New Leaf Venture Partners, Tribeca Venture Partners and McKesson Ventures. In 2018, Truveris was ranked as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S. by Deloitte, Crain's, and Inc.
Truveris is looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to join the Product team. Reporting directly to the Head of Product, you will be a key contributor to designing and building Truveris’ client-facing product offerings. As Truveris continues to develop new products, as well as, works to transition existing applications to a more wholistic platform of pharmacy benefits services, the user interface and experience will be evolving greatly. By partnering with the product, engineering and marketing teams, the Senior UI/UX Designer will bring this new vision to life.
- Collaborate with the product and development teams to define and implement innovative solutions for SaaS and Mobile application product visualization and user experience
- Participate in the development of new applications, current applications and processes, and make recommendations according to user stories/ specifications and your design
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Provide style guides and all needed visual assets to engineering team
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Conduct usability testing to identify UI issues
- 5+ years of commercial experience with UX/UI design for SaaS and mobile applications (B2B & B2C marketplace, BI/analytics, consumer engagement)
- Solid experience in creating functional mockups, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps (UI elements/ screens)
- Proficiency in Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Invision app, Craft, Zeplin/Sympli, Axure, Balsamiq, Just in Mind, Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Experience in human-computer interaction, interaction design, or related areas of interaction design
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Truveris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.