Senior UX Researcher
We are currently looking for a talented UX researcher in Berlin to build more customer-centric designs for our consumers and boost our consumer facing finance products.
What you will do
User Experience Researchers work to drive product development and UX design based on the customer feedback. As part of the domain you join, you will have the unique opportunity to raise awareness on customer needs in Klarna and fully integrate UX research in the development process of all Klarna products.
What you will do:
- Proactively driving user centric design in any products or services we build for our consumer in different markets.
- Build up research infrastructure for the domain, and organize user research with our consumers in different markets to validate and get insights on new concepts and ideas.
- Be the go-to person for the domain for questions and advice on research, qualitative and quantitative methods, customer understanding, and feedback loops.
- Conduct, analyse, document, and act upon qualitative and quantitative research together with product managers, and designers.
- Play an active role in UX design.
- Deepen the customer types we work with to foster empathy, create real customer understanding, and guide development.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations.
Who you are:
- You are passionate about understanding your customer and building that into our products and services.
- Self driven with effective organizational, interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- A degree in either Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Data Science or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 5-6 years of work experience in an applied research setting.
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- Strong interest in consumer facing productsPlus if you bring in E-commerce and financial experience
How to apply
Send over a CV in English. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
Note: A portfolio is an essential element of the application for a UX Research role at Klarna. Applicants who do not supply a link or PDF with samples of their work can unfortunately not be considered.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smooothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 200,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by +3500 people from 90 nationalities.