As a Product Designer at Tonsser, you’ll be driving design with a cross-functional team on interesting problem spaces across our entire product, you’ll work closely with key team members from data scientists, UX researchers, engineers, product managers and department leads, as well as colleagues in operations and marketing, both locally and internationally.
You’ll work across the entire product development cycle from conception to delivery, keeping work user-centred and design quality high.
The work you’ll produce will be critical to helping millions of football players globally realise their dreams, progress and access unique opportunities to move up in the football world. You’ll be working with players, parents, coaches and clubs helping us truly understand our users, their goals, passions and their pains and frustrations.
What you will be doing
• You’ll take ownership of product design from end-to-end delivery of work from inception to completion.
• Effectively connect the ‘why’ behind work, design rationale and research results with an experience.
• Produce effective and delightful low and high fidelity design work.
• Help develop and improve our design language and documentation of UI components and new design patterns.
• Constantly look for ways to improve or grow professionally.
• Work across core iterative and strategic discovery design work.
You’ll be a self-starter, motivated and able to autonomously drive work forward, you’ll know how to work well in a team and have a strong passion and understanding of design thinking and process.
You have a strong eagerness to learn, teach and drive impact for youth footballers around the world. We’re looking for someone who loves to work with amazing people on interesting and impactful problems.
This is you if:
• You have strong experience working within a fast-paced in-house product team environment.
• You have strong hard skills in design with low, high fidelity work and prototyping.
• You have a good understanding of user research methods.
• Enjoy working collaboratively but can also be the driver of your own work and be autonomous to deliver work independently when needed.
• Your comfortable with some ambiguity and varying levels of scope to work.
• Can be a users ambassador for the company, not just communicating the what but the why behind user needs to our wider team.
• Have a keen interest in product in general.
Responsibilities / Skills:
• Working with & producing Lo & Hi-Fi designs.
• Working with design components & documentation for engineering
• Building Journey maps, writing scenarios and working with personas.
• Producing prototypes from simple to complex for various tests.
Research (working with a researcher/data scientist)
• Helping with Usability testing.
• Synthesize of data.
• Affinity mapping.
• Communicate findings & recommendations.
• Gathering and understanding qualitative data.
• Effectively communicate verbally and written with the wider team on work to be done, work in flight and completed work. Presentations, documentation, updates etc.
• Collaboration skills with product and non-product colleagues .
Team of 35 hungry and kind girls and guys. Offices in Paris, London, Germany and HQ in Copenhagen
Backed by international investors and founders of companies like Spotify, Booking.com, Peakon, Vivino ...
Working at Tonsser means you're working on something very exciting: Shaping the future of football. Through technology we've seen a way to impact how new talents get discovered; we're changing the game of football by placing the power where it belongs: in the hands of the 265 million performers of the sport. For the football players to be in control, they need their own football identity. That's why we've built an app empowering football players to showcase their achievements and determine their success.
Curious to know more about us?
How a football app used data to challenge the best academies in Europe(Tonsser Medium blog)
Tonsser, the social app for youth soccer players, collaborates with Nike and raises new funding(TechCrunch)