Senior Product Designer
Urban Sports Club
We at Urban Sports Club & OneFit are looking for a creative and proactive Senior Product Designer to join our Design team in Berlin or Amsterdam. The role will be an interesting mix of UI Design, UX Research, Product management, and Visual Design and focus on acquisition and engagement of customers from the first time they see our product until they’ve become ambassadors. Join our team and help us continue to inspire people to lead an active and healthy life!
- Fully own the design of our website, with a focus on acquisition & conversion for both the B2C and B2B funnels.
- Talk to users and understand what problems they are facing, their needs, and the feasibility of our solutions.
- Bring your own experience and help us create efficient processes for scaling product design throughout the company.
- Work with a very tight group of product managers, product designers, developers and brand designers, following the development of your ideas from start to finish.
- Help the other product designers in establishing and growing a completely new design system.
What you need to succeed
- You have 5+ years of experience in a similar role in a dynamic environment such as a startup, a scale-up or a creative agency.
- You have hybrid skills that range from UX research to UI design — and you are not afraid to pick up new ones.
- You are knowledgeable, have a passion for, and are always up to date on design methodologies, trends, and digital tools.
- You have shown great creativity in designing and “shipping” products that people use.
- You are able to validate and show empathy in your work by involving users: from recruitment, through designing tasks and experiments, to collecting and presenting results.
- You have experience with maintaining and using a design system, possibly within a larger group of product designers.
- You are comfortable and skilled in presenting your work to and consulting with stakeholders — motivating your reasons, showing your explorations, and making sure that everyone is always on the same page.
Ideally you have experience with...
- ... web technologies and working directly with engineers on such topics.
- ... using data to validate your work.
- … self-service landing page creation (webflow, square-space, instapage, ... )
- ... agile software development processes and product management methodologies
- ... PMIs, as we are merging the Urban Sports Club and OneFit products and this will be a core challenge for the business in the short term.
Our offer to you
- The opportunity to have a measurable and profound impact within an innovative and performance-driven company.
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two.
- Lots of learning opportunities! We enable you to grow both personally and professionally.
- An autonomous work environment that embraces ownership, where everyone's opinion is equally valuable. Whether you’re an Intern or an Executive, we want to hear your ideas.
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, foreign language classes, periodic home office flexibility, choice of computer/technology, dog friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more.
- A free Urban Sports Club / OneFit Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)
Urban Sports Club and OneFit are committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).