Parsley Health is a motivated team with a mission to transform the health of everyone, everywhere through the best possible medicine. Our work is inspired by our members’ journey and our actions are focused on impact and results. We excel in a high-paced work environment while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
Overview of the role
We are seeking a product designer to join our product design team! This role is focused on the tools our clinical team uses to manage their workflow. You’ll solve problems around optimizing workflows such as; scheduling member visits, tracking their health improvements, and adding lab results. Candidates should have experience collaborating with designers and engineers on a shared design system and have a command of the processes involved to scale a system successfully. Parsley Health is a growing startup, so your area of focus may change over time as our business evolves.
Product Design at Parsley
Every product designer at Parsley Health is embedded within a product team with engineers and a product manager. Each product team is responsible to come together to solve problems both big and small to create the best possible experience for our users. The design team at Parsley is a small tight-knit passionate group of designers that operates on the following principles:
- Product design should always advocate for our users.
- Product design is a true partner in strategic thinking and problem-solving.
- The product team is highly collaborative and shares work early and often with each other and are open to getting ideas and feedback from peers and partners.
- Have minimum 3+ years of design experience with both a UI and UX skill-set.
- Are deeply focused on creating meaningful, data-driven, user experiences based on user insights and testing.
- Can handle user flows with many use-cases and high complexity.
- Are a concise and clear communicator who is recognized as a positive collaborator with peer and cross-functional teams.
- Are an expert in Figma and creating delivery ready designs. Document the design decisions with the creation of clear artifacts such as; flow-maps and design specs.
- Collaborate with pod PM partner to review user stories/milestones, estimate design effort, and determine the design process.
- Great compensation package
- Meaningful equity stake
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K + Employer Matching
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible work environment
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we are able to serve our members.