Senior Product Designer
At White Ops, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises—including the largest internet platforms—from sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cyber crime, and keep it human.
As a Product Designer, you will join the growing Product team as a key player in shaping the interactive experience of our web-based security tools that our customers use to identify and mitigate sources of sophisticated online fraud. Our philosophy is that design is in all the visible and invisible details we create together. We are the bridge across multiple teams--collaborating with customers, technical account managers, product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders on a regular basis.
Over the past five years, we have built a flexible, Integrated Research and Design Process that employs Participatory Design techniques to iteratively design with stakeholders, while also synchronizing with development cycles. You will play an active role in scaling this process while leading the research and design efforts for new projects, expanding White Ops’ impact into new industries.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with the UX lead, Product, and Customer Success to conduct user research with customers to help inform the product decisions of our cross-functional teams.
- Translate findings into useful, usable, and beautiful designs that help customers fight fraud.
- Own the research process and interaction design of new features.
- Partner with Product Managers to ensure your designs meet business requirements and priorities.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather insights, define the problem space, identify information needs, and evaluate new product features.
- Join forces with developers to understand how they will bring your designs to life based on your high-fidelity prototypes and detailed functional requirements.
- Facilitate design review discussions with key stakeholders and iterate accordingly.
Who you are:
- Have a deep passion for creating user-centered and participatory design processes that get to the core of user needs.
- Love collaborating with people that bring different perspectives to the problems you are solving.
- Care about the design details that drive useful and meaningful product interactions.
- Enjoy diving into the technical details of feature delivery for polished experiences and workflows.
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing meaningful work and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.