We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
Note: This is a full-time in-house position. Candidate must be based in the Miami, FL area.
As an UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important to our success and ensuring client satisfaction. You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- 3 years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role
- UI design portfolio
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator or Similar
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction