As a Product Designer on our team, you are in a key position to help define and design our next-generation platform. You will play an active role in various UX activities from end-to-end research and concept exploration through prototyping and final design deliverables.
The Product Designer is responsible for creating compelling, consistent, and highly usable applications that exceed our users’ needs and expectations while continuing to evolve our platform experience. You will be working closely with clients, product managers, project managers, business stakeholders, and development teams to make certain there is a clear understanding of the designed experience and maximum user value is achievable.
As a valued member of the Product Design team, you will be using your skills and insights in a collaborative, agile environment to deliver exceptional experiences across the healthcare ecosystem. You will also lend your expertise to projects involving TeleTracking's design system, complex workflows, advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Prepare and conduct research activities and collaborative design sessions to fully understand our users and their needs.
· Work closely with the product teams to uncover business needs, develop design strategies, and communicate your design solutions.
· Create iterative UX deliverables such as task/user flows, IA diagrams, prototypes (hi and low fidelity), and visual layouts. Provide reasonably accurate estimates of time to complete the various UX phases of a project.
· Develop, conduct, and continuously improve usability testing to elicit requirements and usability issues as well as to guide product acceptance.
· Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually. Participate in established agile process activities such as iteration planning, stand-ups, iteration demos, and retrospectives.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Visual design, graphic design, human factors, interaction design required.
· Master’s Degree in Visual design, graphic design, human factors, interaction design preferred.
· 3 + years of professional experience in user experience design, user research, interaction design and/or visual/interactive design required.
· Experience with design tools such as Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision, Miro, rapid prototyping tools, diagramming and flowchart tools, etc. required.
· A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and relevant, user-centered design processes and solutions required.
· Experience in developing and weaving together a strong interaction design and a robust visual design to produce a seamless, effortless experience required.
· Experience in a large-scale, iterative software development environment preferred.
· Experience designing mobile and multi-platform solutions in web-based and native environments preferred.
· Experience in working in or building Design Systems preferred.
· Understanding of user-centered design methodology, research, and testing techniques as well as information architecture and workflow-driven design required.
· Demonstrated ability to create elegant solutions to complex analytical/data-driven and workflow-driven problems required.
· Proven ability to organize/manage multiple priorities coupled with the flexibility to quickly adapt to ever-changing business questions and needs required.
· A good understanding of current web, mobile, and cloud-based technologies preferred
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The term "qualified individual with a disability" means an individual with a disability who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of the position. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate professionally in person, over the telephone, through email and other electronic means, move about the office, handle various types of media and equipment, and visually or otherwise identify observe and assess. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds unless otherwise specified in the job description.
TeleTracking is committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all employment practices, including recruitment, hiring, training, education, tuition assistance, social and recreational programs, compensation, discipline, promotion, benefits, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment. TeleTracking strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy), gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age (40 and over), physical or mental disability, non-job related handicap or disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, use of a guide or support animal because of blindness, deafness or physical handicap, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.