Senior Product Designer
Fivetran is a Forbes Cloud 100 company and on Business Insider's Top 100! We are looking for bright and empathetic individuals to come help shape the future of data backed decision making. Fivetran is on a mission to be an integral part of the Modern Data Stack, and our latest 100MM funding round is helping us do just that!
Fivetran is looking for an enterprise product designer that is a great communicator, creative, and able to quickly generate new ideas & concepts. You pick up the pen and show leadership through example. You understand that in B2B products, our users & customers may be vastly different and that technical constraints can play a major role. You can take designs all the way through to finished products, creating guidelines, and specifications for the rest of the team.
You might have concerns about the job requirements or technology, but still feel like you'd be a good fit. Don't let that stop you. We're looking for talented, motivated UX designers to bring their unique skills to the role--and we're flexible in order to find the right candidate.
This role can report to our Oakland or Denver office.
As a Product Designer at Fivetran, you will:
- Drive the user experience, both in application and outside, for Fivetran data pipelines
- Research, define, prioritize, and evangelize alongside Product partners
- Help the entire team practice effective generative research to deeply understand customer workflows and problems.
- Help a growing UX team develop a comprehensive design vision, approach, and strategy for enterprise use cases.
- Work with engineers to build, ship, measure, and iterate on concepts
What you'll need:
- Strong experience building products and B2B, Enterprise, SaaS, Data, or Analyst products a plus.
- You have worked on and launched innovative and differentiated products with resulting revenue over $10M
- You are experienced in leading customer research, customer validation, concept design, design systems, usability testing, and other modern design practices.
- Created or adapted design methodology using tools like Jira to interface with engineering teams using Agile / Scrum Methodology
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate design concepts appropriately to different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- You are positive, creative, curious, and aren't afraid to ask a lot of questions.
- You can take candid feedback well and are looking to grow.
- You are OK with multi-tasking and can synthesize multiple perspectives to get the most important thing done.
- You are detail oriented and organized.
Perks of working with us:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401k match program
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter Benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company happy hours and fun team building activities
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.