At Healthily by Your.MD, we believe everyone should have the information they need to look after their health. Five years ago, we brought together doctors, data-scientists and digital experts to create a new type of health app. One where anyone in the world could find personalised, medically-approved guidance, tools and support to help them feel better and stay healthy.
Millions of downloads later, we’re the first app approved as a medical device (class 1), and are on the way to our goal: helping one billion people find their health.
Backed by philanthropists and major corporations, our team is now 100-strong and growing, as we find new ways to bring informed self-care to all, especially in the era of coronavirus.
Healthily is looking for a UX Researcher to inform our product design and development. You will champion the voice of the user. Your work will focus on understanding the people who will use our products, gleaning insights to drive product direction and strategy. Methods may range from generative to evaluative, ethnography to experimentation, and involves close collaboration between research and our cross-functional teams.
- Conducting user and business research activities to understand business requirements, unmet needs of users, user behaviour and advocating research-based product development.
- Work closely with product teams and squads to identify important research questions.
- Design and execute studies that address both user behaviour and attitudes, using the right methodology for the right questions.
- Generate insights that shape how product teams think about medium and long-term product strategy.
- Partner with design, product management, data science, the medical team, content team, engineering, marketing, brand and other tech roles to conduct and share research.
- Articulate findings and maintain visibility across multiple teams of the research work you are undertaking.
- Support Product Designers so they are able to carry out their own research.
- Turn insights into opportunities to solve customer problems and drive business value.
- Be data driven - augment data with empirical thinking to influence the direction of product strategy.
- Be out ‘in the field’ discovering what self-care means to different demographics and how we might build a successful product for them.
- Analyse and integrate app analytics, surveys, market research and other quantitative research data as relevant.
- Experience in applied quant / qual product research
- In depth experience as a UX researcher
- Professional experience in customer research projects
- A track record of research at scale in multiple global markets
- Work experience within a med/health-tech environment
- Experience working within the the India and USA markets
Skills & Abilities
- Able to quickly build strong working relationships across teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Experience working with large-scale data in multi-method studies
- Experience with applied statistics
- Survey design and response effects experience
- Familiarity with various frameworks such as switch interview technique, JTBD
- Able to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences
- Strong attention to detail
- Results driven end to end
Help us achieve our mission of helping a billion people find their health through self-care. Apply today.
Healthily by Your.MD is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status - and welcome all sections of our community to apply for our roles
- 26 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Apple technology
- Remote working and access to a central London company office
- A monthly wellbeing allowance
- Membership of the Calm app
- Access to a 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Deliveroo vouchers for our monthly team 'pizza meetings'