Purchasing Platform helps streamline how residential communities buy goods and services to fill their needs. We give management teams access to discounts, a local-first vendor network, and tools to help track and plan spending that were previously only available to large organizations with dedicated teams.
We’re looking for a motivated and talented UI/UX Designer to join our team. You will be working closely with the product and development teams, leveraging your expertise in wireframes, prototyping and layout design. This is an opportunity to have a huge impact creating innovative and cutting edge products used by real estate professionals across the globe.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead product design effort from concept to release.
- Conceptualize, communicate, present and support your design ideas to stakeholders of all levels.
- Conduct user research across our platform experiences, analyzing qualitative and quantitative data to support design decisions.
- Deliver user flows, journey maps, wireframes and clickable prototypes for product features.
- Collaborate with cross-functional agile teams, including Product Manager, Developers, and internal stakeholders to produce effective interactive experiences for both internal and external users.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- 3-5 years of experience in a UX/UI Design role dealing with consumer-facing websites, apps, software and/or mobile experiences.
- BS in Graphic Design, Visual Design, Communication Design, Human Factors (HCI) or a related field.
- Mastery of information architecture, design methods and artifacts, such as interaction flows, taxonomies, flow diagrams, content inventories, wireframes, sitemaps, etc.
- A track record of rapid prototyping and visualization.
- Experience building configuration tools in applications.
- Ability to understand business objectives and stakeholder needs and translate them into solutions
- Experience with working in high-traffic e-commerce platforms a plus.
- Working knowledge of design and product development tools: Figma, Axure, Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite and JIRA
- Portfolio of design work showcasing your personal and professional work, design approach, learnings and skills.
- Self-starter who can execute in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
Purchasing Platform is a spend management tool, analytics suite, and online marketplace that connects property management companies to vendors. By simplifying their buying process, our software not only improves budget control and visibility, but helps save money doing it. We’re growing quickly through the effort of both our team and our partners. We offer competitive benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k matching, and generous PTO) and our cultural hub is in Chicago.