Senior UX Designer
As a Senior UX Designer, you’ll join a tight-knit, collaborative team of UX designers who care deeply about creating thorough and intuitive experiences. In this role, you will be partnering closely with various product managers in charge of distinct product capabilities as well as broad, cross-product initiatives. This is a unique opportunity to work in a company who is the leader in its market and continues to invest in expanding its advantage. In addition, you'll work in an exciting, fast-paced startup environment with experienced industry leaders.
The role will be remote and preferably located in the West Coast (San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, Seattle, Oregon)
What will you do?
- Create and communicate end-to-end scenarios and interaction models based on well thought out user centered design thinking
- Create wireframes, prototypes and other UX deliverables, utilizing modular dev-friendly components
- Collaborate with development teams to form and test creative, high value solutions that can be shipped relatively quickly
- Conduct in-depth interviews and obtain feedback from current and potential customers.
- Contribute to the UX team’s roadmap of usability and enhancement improvements across the platform.
What are we looking for?
- 7-10 years of experience in product design.
- Experience and expertise of solving enterprise application (eCommerce, B2B/B2B2C) interaction design problems.
- You’re a sharp, strong visual communicator. You care equally about users, utility and design details.
- Driven by data, you’re passionate about attacking complex, enterprise-level problems, crafting fluid experiences that people love.
-Deeply experienced in the activities UX design in particular: wireframes, user story mapping, conceptual design, flow charts, pencil sketches, screen mock-ups
- Self-organized and proactive: you will be expected to work autonomously as well as coordinating your work and the work of other designers with the product team.
- Experience contributing throughout the software product design process: from discovery and user research to high-fidelity designs, engineering specs and usability testing.
- Deep working knowledge/experience working in Sketch. Proficiency in additional modern design tools such as Invision, Webflow, UX Pin, Adobe Creative Suite, as well as workflow tools such as Abstract and Zeplin.
NuORDER is the leading wholesale eCommerce platform. Brands use NuORDER to deliver a seamless, more collaborative wholesale process, where buyers can browse products, plan assortments and make smarter buys in real-time. The NuORDER platform was engineered with flexibility and scale in mind, empowering businesses of all sizes with enterprise-level technology. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California; NuORDER connects more than 2,500 brands and 500,000 retailers globally, helping them grow and win together. For more information, visit www.nuorder.com
We’re creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important - and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to NuORDER’s growth and success. Come join us so we can build together!
NuORDER offers a competitive salary and benefits package complete with medical, dental & vision insurance, a matching 401k program, equity, flexible PTO & a wide array of holidays. We also offer paid parental leave.