KeepTruckin is on a mission to connect the world’s trucks. With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
The numbers tell the story:
- The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018.
- We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever.
- Our Glassdoor rating is 4.8 stars. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work.
About the job:
As a product designer, you will work to deliver high-tech, user-centered solutions in collaboration with the App Marketplace product team, as well as our strong product design team. Your primary focus will be designing for third-party integrations with the KeepTruckin driver and fleet manager experience.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders, and conduct user research
- Design and prototype brand new product features
- Collaborate with developers and deliver detailed design spec
- Define the best product experience for every feature
- Work with product managers directly, from conceptualization to hand-off
- Conduct user research for features, using data to back your ideas
- Work with a team of multi-disciplinary creatives and collaborate on creative projects
- Ensure that the feature works and looks as specified with detailed feedback loops
- 2 or more years of experience in UX design with a solid understanding of UI design
- Familiarity with web and mobile technology, and understanding of HTML, CSS, JS is a plus
- Strong understanding of design principles and aesthetics across web and mobile interface design
- A relevant product design portfolio
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent experience working in design
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.