As UX Designer you will be part of our cross functional mobile development team and responsible for the User Experience of our native apps, including all aspects of branding, design, usability and function.
JustDice is the European market leader in app discovery, running mobile marketing platforms in 30 countries. We are part of the newly established AppLike Group which aims to create engaging experiences for every app user on the globe. Next to justDice, the other two subsidiaries are adjoe, a platform that is going to disrupt mobile ad monetization, and Sunday, a nextgen mobile game publisher.
Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and a strong financial backup. By developing a state of the art tech stack and highly skilled people, we aim to reach more mobile users than every other company in the world. If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high-performance environment, go for it and send us your application!
What you will do:
- You are involved in the whole product development process of our native mobile apps and support the cross-functional team in UX related questions
- You act as the main driver for all user experience related topics and bring them to final concept
- You will develop design concepts, create research designs for prototype validation and carry out user tests
- You will carry out user-based analyzes and make specific suggestions for optimization
- You create design ideas by bringing in your own experiences and using different data sources
- You design the aesthetics to be implemented within the product, from the screen layout to branding
- You advise our product leads on innovative solutions and give recommendations for further product development and optimization
- You deal continuously with trends and developments in mobile apps and especially mobile games environment
- Last but not least: when it comes to UX related questions you are the first point of contact for all colleagues and the top management
Who you are:
- You have 3+ years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design for mobile apps
- You are proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe XD, Figma, Zeplin, InVision, Photoshop and others
- You gained profound experience creating storyboards, user flows, wireframes, interaction design, prototyping and user testing
- You have expert knowledge in methods and tools like customer journey mapping, empathy mapping, value proposition canvas and design thinking
- You are able to work effectively in a collaborative agile environment to create top-performing UX for apps
- You are ready for challenges using problem-solving skills and seek to optimize data for the best possible outcome
- Bonus: Professional experience with UX/UI design for mobile games
Why you will love working here:
- High impact and the opportunity to shape our business – Share your creativity, support your ideas with convincing arguments, and make them happen!
- Startup with a fast-paced environment, strong technical background and inhouse solutions in a great new office (An der Alster)
- We support visits of company relevant congresses and your further education e.g. with weekly tech talks or German courses
- Flexible working hours and 30+30 model -> 30 days of remote work + 30 days of vacation per year
- Regular team events, off-sites, and parties. . . as soon as it´s possible again 😉
- Free drinks and snacks, gym membership, and support for public transportation (HVV-Profi Card)
- State of the Art Hard- and Software
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to your application!
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.